Never too old to fall in love again

My parents, who have been divorced for several years, remarried on Sunday in a small ceremony and party with a few friends and family in attendance. It was such a beautiful day and they looked so cute that all of us could barely contain our tears of joy and smiles through the whole event.




I think hubby said it best on his Facebook status message this weekend when he said "Today I learned that you're never too old to fall in love again." I'm so happy for my parents! They look so happy!

Remember to hug your loved ones hard and never be afraid to fall in love all over again.

Comments

  1. Well, I'm certainly an advocate for falling in love again and never being too old! And 2nd chances! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. I like the way it shows both of your parents looking at each other, clearly holding hands beyond the frame.

    Of course, the writer in me cannot help but also pick up on the little boy staring through the stairway handrail. I wonder what he was thinking. Was he happy for the couple? Does he hold some mystery within his soul?

    And yes, I am also an advocate of never being too old to fall in love, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm so very proud of them and Maureen, I actually was thinking about you when I made the post because the words "second chance" kept bouncing in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And my work has just begun in convincing the world to allow chances into their life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've written about characters who fall in love again, and I've always based my characters on real people I've known. It can happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts About Me

My Favorite Reads of 2021

I Failed the Goodreads Challenge in 2018